!

29 March 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100329 Meeting Jay in a hurry

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : Tellzone (SOURCE); JinaStar@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS); kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM





I used this place starting from one year ago, and they now made a gallery for the citizen Jaebum?
Right now, the clock is heading towards 4 in the morning (This instant, it's 3: 18AM :-)) but
After doing my academy assignment, I couldn't sleep so I decided to come here (to the gallery).
First, I transferred here to become a barista, and the barista academy I go to is far from
Edmonds but because my uncle lives here, I live here at Edmonds too.
It's really early in the morning right now, and exactly 3 days ago, on the 16th at 10am,
As always, I was driving my car to go to the academy,
But I realized that I left my camera at home and drove back to my house.
As I was checking the pictures I drew as I drove
A man wearing a black zip-up hoodie, jeans, black bag and black runners was walking down the street
And he looked somewhat familiar to me, so I kept observing him.
When I looked closely, I realized he was Jaebum.
I was really surprised, grabbed my notebook and black felt pen out of my hand bag and went to Jaebum.
Jaebum kept walking really fast, and kept looking at his wristwatch as if he was in a hurry
And I said, Can you sign.. and he said Ah yes!, and signed really quickly
I said that my name was Yu mi, and he wrote it in English, not Korean..
It's not You mi but Yu mi, but he wrote it as you..

I was going to cut it nicely and get it laminated so I put it in my bag carefully, but when I took it out it was like that..;
The line there was kind of shaky(?)..; Anyway, it was all uneven and Jaebum
Wrote it with his hand trembling.. I was wondering if he had.. hand tremors;
Anyway, that day it was raining by 12 and it was pretty cold at 10
But Jaebum was wearing really thin clothes..
And I'm mentioning this because you might misinterpret this, but the thick part in Jaebum's sign
Is when he double-coated the part where it was too squiggly.
He also wrote my name scratchily.. I was thinking.. Ah, is this my name? Keke
He also wrote his own name scratchily.. Ke
This was really written by Jaebum!! I couldn't take a picture because I was in a hurry, being late for academy which started at 10:20
And Jaebum went away really quickly right after signing..
I saw Jaebum's message on YouTube ^^! My American friends who are also studying to be baristas at the same academy
Said that "Since you came from Korea, you know who Jay is, right? Did you see the video? Jay was really cool"!
As a person who knew Jaebum from back in Korea, and as a Korean person, I felt proud(?)
I also saw the DMW news! I really hope that Jaebum will succeed in USA. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment