!

03 March 2010

Remember GOODBYE it doesn't mean FOREVER

jinjja seulpeuda... =(

so much chaos can't even get on track, bad news about 2PM is everywhere.....
Out of all the good they had we keep track of the bad. =(

why this have to end like this?

even now, whenever i saw some old clips of them on tV or in the net i smiled bitterly....

I had grownt too attached to them, i started to be a KPOP fan because of Bi(Rain) but just an ordinary fan, watching music programs and enjoyed listening to it. But when 2PM debuted they got my interest, like love at first sight, kekeke... I found them different from other KPOP idols, their acrobatic talent is awesome and after appearing on the variety shows, i saw how close they are & i was so impressed. I bought or rather i order a custom made tarpouline with a human size photo of them and hang it on the east side of my bed and when there next song was released i bought another tarpouline w/ their photos like the album cover & hang it on the west side of my bed. While on the north i put a huge photo of Jay. My aunt keep nagging me that i was crazy for doing that. Yeah, i'm staying w/ my Aunt here in Middle East, my family is in the Phil. Right now my room wall is plain white.... =(

i even introduced 2PM to my friends & classmates here. They always laugh at me for being a die hard fan, they said why korean idols? "American band are way better than they are" and i will proudly answer them; "Yeah, i know, but you know what, one of them is AMERICAN but a full blooded Korean, haha....
Because of my stubborness and eagerness, they started watching 2PM on TV and on the Internet. Few months later, we became a die hard fan of 2PM. There album is not available here so i usually ask my Aunt in Korea to bought us a copy & send it to us.

During the A&A promotion i visited Korea, my friends reminded me to check 2PM & ask for their signature. On the plane i was so excited not just because i'm going to Korea but the fact that i might see 2PM face to face my heart is over flowing w/ joy. I beg my cousin to accompany me to the places where 2PM suppose to appear, well, i begged because she is not a fan, she's a Suju fan. When we got there, i was so high! as if i already reached the heaven, lol... My cousin told me to hurry up and fall in line but i couldn't move, i just kept looking at their cute faces for 20mins. Then, when i got my senses back, i couldn't walk either, i saw those teenagers line -up and i'm so embarrased. I felt so shy because i felt that i'm too old to join them =( I'm a noona to 2PM, a year older than Jay). I heard a deep sigh from my cousin and said "Aigoo, michigetda, let's go home if you don't want to", so we headed home, i'm so sad... T_T

Three days before my scheduled flight to Qatar while i'm watching TV my cousin came in from school and told me that there's an event where 2Pm will be appearing. She said, it will be my last chance to get their signature, so i better go. We went to the said place, i gathered all my strength, finally got all their signatures and even shake hands w/ them. But the best was a hug from my fav. member. I asked him if i can have a hug from him, he agreed w/ a smile, that bright smile never been erased in my head and heart. Guess to whom i got that hug? It was from the BEST LEADJA EVER! He's scent is amazing,,, haha.. even it was just for a split of seconds, it feels like hours, i'm so honored.The rest is history......


When the news of Jay's departure hit the media, i was shocked & dumbfounded, my friends keep sending SMS to me asking if i heard the news and if i'm okey. They know how much i cared for 2PM, specially Jay. I cussed Netizens for doing that to him but i never cried because i still believe that he will come back when the issue died down.

We participated on every petition to bring Jay back to 2PM, sent pics and post-its. After almost 5months of trying hard we finally sense his come back, we started to go shopping stuffs for 2PM,Oh, if you will nag us and tell us to better donate to the needy people we already did, in Haiti, Phil and Africa... i'm set to visit Korea again on April. My friends are so envious of me, they can't come with me even if they have enough money for air fair, their parents didn't allow them to travel, they gave me extra money for taxi fair cause they want me to follow 2PM on every event, which is nearly like stalking them, also for buying the album 1:59 and the next album, we are really positive that Jay is set to comeback before the next album released so it will be okey to buy 1:59, we're pro-boycott.

We are nearly going to fill a jumbo cargo box with different things like shirts, pants, shoes, cups etc., all for the 7members of 2PM. My friends asked me to deliver it personally to the boys and i just laughed and told them i'll figure it out how to give it to them when i'm in there. We don't belong on any 2PM fan communities, that's why we don't know how to deliver it to them. While doing our last shopping spree one of my friend texted me and said that JYPE released an official statement about JAY's contract termination. We went home quickly and visit every fan sites, we are all devastated, no one dared to speak.

The next day negative side of 6PM revealed to the public, what caught one of my friend's attention is the photo of trashed gifts from fans to 2PM. She goes "At least our gifts won't be trashed, all are pretty expensive" and smiled bitterly. One of the Unnie friend, started taking out all the gifts we bought from the box and said "i'll take the things i bought, better give it to my brother" laughing so loud with an angry face.

No one cried, even we are hurting, even the situation is getting worst.

While we are hanging out in an Unnie's house Star King is on air, we don't know why but the episode of it is featuring all 2PM guesting on the show compiled all at once. Well, most of the show, drama or videos showed in KOREA TV are old clips. A younger friend told me to change the channel to KBS WORLD but i didn't listen to her, i sigh deeply and said "GOD, i miss this guys, why they change?" where is the old 2PM go? Then we all teared up until it became intensed cry. YES, we are bunches of fools crying for someone we don't know personally and doesn't even know we exist. But that's what our heart feels, we had grown to much attached to 2PM. They became part of our daily routines.

All of us, turn our backs to 2PM. We can never accept 6PM or even just Jay. 2PM for us is seven. I chose to stay on this blog not as a 2PM fan but just a plain blogger. I will just watch them from afar and leave everything behind. Not doing anything....... until my heart find it's way... I HATED ALL OF THEM for my own reasons....but I NOW FORGIVE THEM however, it doesn't mean i'm already healed.

SOMETIMES THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID...
LETTING GO IS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO SAY I'LL ALWAYS LOVE THEM...
REMEMBER GOODBYE IT DOESN'T MEAN FOREVER....

-------------------------------------------pinkbunny------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment