!

27 June 2011

[NEWS] 2PM Junsu "Immortal Song 2, is hostile but..."

May be taken out with full credits.
CREDIT: STAR TODAY (SOURCE) ; rangkat@JUNKAYSTREET (TRANS)

2PM Junsu expresses his impression and resolution on KBS 2TV "Immortal Song 2."

In a recent press conference, Junsu confessed that, "there are much more to prepare" than he thought, and then added, "one has to make song arrangement, decide on what to do with the sound and chorus, and practice on the performance all in a week's time. No doubt it's a great opportunity, however there's a lot of pressure. Moreover, the shooting coincides with 2PM's comeback schedule so I can barely get any sleep recently."

2PM Chansung put in a helping word: "after daily group practice which usually ends at 2~3AM, Junsu has to head right away to prepare for Immortal Song 2. He gets only 1~1&1/2 hour of sleep a day. While I do feel a bit bad for him coming to schedules looking like a zombie, I admire his passion for the show."

Junsu went on: "the first episode was recorded in a pretty hostile environment. (laughs) It feels like I'm retrieving my true colors while I look back on the songs I used to like before I became 2PM. In addition, rearranging oldies itself is a great lesson on music." Group Oneway's member Chance (aka Michael Kim) is assisting Junsu with song arrangements.

Junsu wrapped up by complimenting his co-stars: "All idol participants on the show are great singers. SISTAR Hyorin is a great singer and an equally great performer."

0 comments:

Post a Comment