!

03 March 2010

The way i feel--- Carolyn

Hi, umm, im Carolyn, and i would like to say that i really really love 2pm when they were all together but all of these stuff goin on is hurting my feelings alot. I cant believe what ive read on 2pm news blog. I wanna make Jay feel better because he's always my most favorite member in 2pm. i dont even wanna F****** listen to those music without jay in it.
Jays pain is also mines, im actually bursting out crying for many nights and even when im typing and reading this message. My dream is to be friends with Jay, not stalking or anything but I hope one day this dream will come true. I wonder if u can send me any info or something when theres news. I would be very Thankful. I wanted to contact someone that puts up these blogs expressed my feelings into it for a long time, until this day I wanna say thankyou to you for letting us contact you. Theres more i wanna say into this but i think its good enough to express half of my feelings. I would be very grateful if you could email me back.
Thank you

JayBeomPark 4ever!! I will support Jay Forever!!
Sincerely yours,
Carolyn
---------------------------------------
Carolyn,
Thanks for sending us your letter and it's our pleasure that you shared us your feelings about this matter. This is the only way we can reach out to the fans like us, who's having a hard time & feeling hurt right now. Stay strong, FIGHTING!!!
Admins.
----------
send us your letter here ashric_nichel@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment