!

03 June 2010

100603 Taecyeon "Easygoing Moon Geun Young... attractive as a girlfriend",



Taecyeon "Laidback Moon Geun Young... attractive as a girlfriend"

Taecyeon thanked his fellow co-star on KBS 2TV Wed-Thurs drama 'Cinderella's Sister' Moon Geun Young for her acting help.

On the morning of the 3rd at a cafe in Seoul Kangnam, Taecyeon had an interview with journalists.

Taecyeon plays Jungwoo on 'Cinderella's Sister,' who loves Eunjo (Moon Geun Young) with simple honesty, and has successfully passed the test for his first acting debut.

Taecyeon was asked, "At first, Moon Geun Young carefully helped you a lot, but what was your first impression of her," to which he said, "I first met her at dinner, but I was late because of a music broadcast," and "Her nickname of 'Nation's Younger Sister' was interesting to me so I asked her how old she was, and she told me to speak informally to her, so I thought she was extremely cool. And at that place, she also forced me to drink as a punishment, so I again thought she was very cool," he said.

At the question, "Did Moon Geun Young help you with your acting," Taecyeon replied, "I kept asking her with what feeling you're supposed to perform when you look at each other or when you perform the script," and "She told me to listen to the answer to the question 'why.' When I explained, she would tell me a lot of things to do. So I think that helped me be more thoughtful in my acting," he said.

The questions continued, "Is Moon Geun Young a fan of 2PM," to which Taecyeon replied, "Among our members she likes Junsu the most, so my heart hurt," and "She knows all of our songs, so I was honestly surprised," he said.

At the question, "There's talk that you were disciplined by Moon Geun Young," and Taecyeon said, "Because she is such a great senior [actress], I think I naturally followed noona," and "She gave me a great deal of advice. The atmosphere on set is the teacher of acting, so I think that's how noona came to be known as the master of discipline," he explained.

Taecyeon was asked the more-or-less difficult question, "Do you see Moon Geun Young as a woman," and he replied, "I like her. She's attractive."

To the follow-up, "How about as a girlfriend?" Taecyeon hesitated for a moment before replying, "I think she would be good [as a girlfriend]," and "I think that because she takes really good care of me," as he laughed.

Reported by: Moon Wan Sik
Credit: Money Today Star News via NATE News
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n12034

Translated by 49.5bananas
@ Wild2Day.org


May be taken out with credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment