!

22 June 2010

[NEWS] 100622 Taecyeon's thoughts and fears about his first drama debut



Ok Taecyeon has revealed his thoughts on his first debut drama, KBS 2TV's 'Cinderella Sister' on an episode of KBS 2TV's 'Win Win' broadcast on the 22nd of June.

Taecyeon was asked, "Were you ever upset that your role in the drama was small?"

Taecyeon replied, "Due to the press and the amount of attention I got, the role was a bit exaggerated but I started it knowing that I was a supporting role. I knew that it was a small role."

He was then asked, "Didn't you get greedy as time went on?"

Taecyeon replied, "I had other activities such as varieties and music promotions so the writer controlled it (the amount of parts) well."

In the face of the challenge of acting, Taecyeon revealed, "I was scared. The members were against the idea but helped me out later with memorizing the script."



'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment