!

21 July 2010

Baek Il Sup's surprising confession: "2PM Wooyoung, he's not a friend who would leave a woman behind and run away",



Leading actor Baek Il Sup managed to lead 2PM Wooyoung around with his peculiar way of talking.

On the episode of KBS 2TV 'SSJG' that aired on the 20th of July, when Wooyoung asked what Baek Il Sung's weight and waist size were, Baek Il Sung answered wittily, "Do I have to strip?"

Baek Il Sung continued, "3,4kg changes depending on what I feel [...] If I feel like losing weight, I can just go drinking 10 days instead of 30 days. I can also cut back on the side dishes at the bar."

In reply, Wooyoung said, "I was expecting an answer like 'I work out,'" and showed his disappointment. Baek Il Sung then expressed his first impression of Wooyoung, saying, "This friend has a strong personality [...] Still, he's not someone who would leave a woman behind and run away."

[irrelevant parts omitted]

Reporter: Kim Ji Eun
Credit: Newsen
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100720n24051

Translated by melodygreenleaf
@ wild2day.org

May be removed with credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment