!

09 August 2010

[NOTICE] 100809 Jay writes a hand written letter for his fans @jaybumaom

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : SIDUS HQ (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Hello, this is Jaebum.

So many things have happened but you'll never know how happy I am that I receive your love and support and that I am able to meet everyone again. It's difficult to express my thankfulness through words, but I would have never reached this point without you guys. ㅠㅠ I love you all so much and thank you. ♡ Whether it's music, acting, or performances, I will do my best and show you the best sides of me. ^ㅠ^ I'm gonna make yall proud!!! Please be healthy and let's all work our best and do well!! keke Fighting!!!

- Park Jaebum
Reppin'
AOM
J-WalkerZ
J-Effect

Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment