!

25 August 2010

[TRANS] 100809-100825 Junho UFO Replies

100809
[FAN] Oppa, yesterday was amazing^^♥♥Did you see my placard? I kept waving around one that said, "Junho-oppa, turn off the lights" keke
[JUNHO] kekeke What do you mean "turn off the lights"

100813
[FAN] Oppa! Do you remember the letter I wrote to you on Coming-of-Age day??The battery powered letter I wrote using only glow lights took me 9 days of no sleep to write
[JUNHO] Thank you^^

100817
[FAN] You said "What do you mean 'turn off the lights'..when you already know~♥Pretending you don't kekekekekeke I'm asking you if you saw my placard keke Please don't avoid the question
[JUNHO] You sneaky thing, study

100819
[FAN] I want to see Junho sing "Magic Boy" at the encore concert!!♥♥
[JUNHO] haha.. yes, yes.. ke

100821


[FAN] Junho♥ Knock, knock, knock~ Is this really the place where the real Junho-oppa is? really?♥.♥
[JUNHO] Yep.

[FAN] ♥Junho♥ Junho-oppa, whom I want to see even after seeing you again and again♥ Hwaiting always!!
[JUNHO] Hwaito~

[FAN] What should I use as my username on Nussang?ㅜJust give me one suggestion..
[JUNHO] Anything keke

[FAN] [JUNHO] Stop covering your pretty eyes with sunglasses ㅠㅠ 2PM Junho is an "eyes" pretty boy~ ♥
[JUNHO] haha..


[FAN] Junho-oppa~♥ Is it real that you respond to UFOs more if they call you "oppa?"
[JUNHO] I don't think so



Source nunaissance
Translated by melodygreenleaf @ W2D
May be removed with full credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment