!

31 October 2010

101030 Fanaccount from 2PM fansign event

Finally I'm giving fan account from my mom.
Probably not everyone's going to be interested in this... even so...

Actually, I wanted to upload this sooner,
but I got delayed in a pub, even though I didn't drink (trying to get my body in a better shape)
so I just came back home kkk and had some mom's cooking kkkk

Anyways, whatever it was.

Left home with a set of cookies prepared a night before.
For Khunnie, for Junho, and for my second Junsu. Three in total.




So mom went to the fan sign with these 3 sets
And I was left outside o.o

Afterwards mom and me went home on subway.
Me: Mom, how was it? Tell me, tell me.
Mom: Felt nervous like that for a first time in long while.
Me: Mom, you? Nervous? kkk Wow, tell me quick!

Taecyeon-
He was first. Mom was very nervous
and once she got the sign, she asked "Are there also fans in their 50s?" kkk
But Taecyeonie: "Oh... Thank you."

You babo, mom asked if there are fans in their 50's.
Even so, mom was glad to see Taecyeonie and after receiving a handshake, she went further.

Junsu-
My second... Junsu.
Mom gave the cookies with "My daughter made this.
Junsu: What is this? ^O^
Mom: She made cookies~
And Junsu smiled brightly: Will eat them well!!!

Wooyoung-
Wooyoung didn't seem to be in the best shape, so mom didn't bother him and just went along after receiving his sign.

Nichkhun -
Finally mom reached Nichkhun, if I were to use her words, he was shining kkk

Mom: During the last fan sign, my daughter gave him a hat, did you receive it well?
Khun: Yes, very well!!

Mom was very glad to hear it, and when she gave him the cookies...
Khun's voice sounded like he's caught cold or something ><

Next, two maknaes. After seeing Khun, seems like mom has lost her mind a bit kk

Junho-
Mom: Our daughter is very good... would be great if we became in-laws~
Junho: Excuse me??!!!!

kkk Real... Sorry Junhoya kkkk

(*Note:later the fan says that her mom was the youngest daugther and born late in the family
which is the reason she sometimes acts crazy, and she explains her mom's behaviour because
of this)

When she saw that Chansung wrote "To XX mother", she said:
"I can be a nuna too"

That moment Chansung burst out laughing.

Anyways, according to mom, the boys looked rather tired.
Also, the event was directed really fast and it was hard to talk with them.

*skipped what is not relevant to the boys*



Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways | Source: Nichkhun.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment