!

23 December 2010

[TRANS] 101222 2PM Oricon Japan Special Interview Part 2



INTERVIEW 2 - The No.1 XX in 2PM is?

The No.1 Member Who Cannot Stand to Lose!!
---As for 2PM's No.1 mood maker, would it be Junsu?
[Wooyoung] Junsu's one too, but Nichkhun and Taecyeon...are the No.1 mood makers.

---Then, who is the No.1 most gentle in 2PM?
[Junsu] I would say Nichkhun. He's very gentle, and he's the kind of person who can be courteous and considerate to the people around him. However, everyone mutually worries about each other, so I think all the members are gentle.

---That's wonderful. Now, who is the No.1 most manly in 2PM?
[All] Taecyeon.
[Junsu] He is both manly on the outside and on the inside! He's also very emotional! Taecyeon can do just about anything in a manly way!
[Taecyeon] (in Japanese) Thank you (bright smile).
[Junsu] However, there's also the childish side of him that likes manga and video games (laugh).

---Who is 2PM's No.1 "my pace" [t/n: person who does things at their own pace]?
[Nichkhun] Junho. He's the type of person who is strongly self-assertive and is the type to go through with whatever he decides to do! It makes it so that he's not only No.1 for "my pace" but for 2PM's power of concentration too.

---Now, who is No.1 in 2PM who cannot stand to lose?
[Junho] (immediately) That would be everyone.
[Junsu] Dance lessons and the like can be painfully hard and there are times when someone will say "I'm tired," but no one ever gives up.
[Nichkhun] I really hate to lose! (smiling to his ears) "Don't Stop Can't Stop" (2PM song)!!

---The No.1 most emotional person (fragile tears) in 2PM is?
[Junsu] Hmm, who would it be? Maybe Junho.
[Nichkhun] That may be true.
[Wooyoung] No matter what happens, he takes every blow that comes to him with a straight face.
[Junsu] But the one who gets the most emotional when watching movies is Chansung.

---Now, who is the No.1 most like an adult in 2PM?
[Taecyeon] I think everyone has both an adult side and a child side to them. There are members who scold a lot, and there are members who [ask the others to] please clean up.

---While on the topic, which member scolds and which asks to clean up?
[Taecyeon] The scolding is done by Nichkhun, while Wooyoung is the "one who cleans up" (laugh).

The members get to brag, the No.1 XX in 2PM is...?!
---Now the other way, what do you think you are No.1 for in 2PM?
[Nichkhun] I think I am No.1 for language (being able to speak many languages).
[Taecyeon] I am No.1 for my excellent points (laugh).
[Nichkhun] Also, Taecyeon is No.1 for self-confidence.

---There's a lot of effort involved with that.
[Taecyeon] It of course takes a lot of effort, and I've been blessed with more than enough.

---There's also the No.1 owner of good fortune. So, how about Chansung?
[Chansung] I'm the No.1 glutton (laugh).

---In an interview, you said the Japanese you had recently memorized was "all-you-can-eat" (laugh).
[Chansung] (In Japanese) I love all-you-can-eat! (laugh)

---By the way, what do you want to eat now?
[Chansung] I just ate tons of yakiniku bentos so nothing's coming to mind right now (laugh). ......But, (In Japanese) they were really delicious!
[Junsu] My voice being the loudest is No.1. I can't lose raising my voice the loudest to anyone (laugh).

---That must be very important as a vocalist. For that reason, I think Junsu must feel a strong sense of being in songs.
[Junsu] (bright smile)(in Japanese) Not yet. I'll try my best!

---And Junho?
[Junho] I'm No.1 for eye smile. I also have the No.1 butt (laugh).

---You're confident with your hip line?
[Junho] Rather than that, mine is the biggest among the members.
[Wooyoung] Junsu just told me this, but my humor is No.1.
[Nichkhun] He's also No.1 for being able to do a funny dance.

---Funny dance?
[Nichkhun] Hip dance.
[All] (laugh).

---So you're boasting about your butt.
[Nichkhun] (in Japanese) Go ahead and do it.
[Wooyoung] (in Japanese) No way! I won't do it today (laugh).

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/interview/20...222/index2.html
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment