!

25 December 2010

[TRANS] 101222 2PM Oricon Japan Special Interview Part 3

t/n: So here is part 3 of the oricon interview. But before you read it there's one problem oraday and i had with translating this. In the last section the boys are asked to teach the japanese fans something in korean and i was going to romanize the korean (it's not actually in korean letters but katakana), but my knowledge of korean isn't that great so i'm sure i wrote a couple of them wrong. I know the one for Junsu is super wrong since i gave up trying to figure it out and just wrote the direct romanization of the katakana. lol



INTERVIEW 3 - Preferred Girl Type & Korean Words You Want to Teach

The Type of Girl You Like...?!
---Well then, please tell us what type of girl you like.
[Chansung] A person who looks charming. A person who is honest but happens to have a shy face.

---Because those points correspond to you, yourself?
[Chansung] I guess you could say that.

---As for Nichkhun?
[Nichkhun] I'm also similar as [I like] a person that is both honest and has a shy face. Also, [I like] a girl who respects her own parents. Rather than a girl who's outer appearance is pretty, isn't a girl with an attractive inner self good?

---The inside is what counts?
[Nichkhun] That's right!
[Wooyoung] Someone who loves me. Someone who has sympathy and who will often come to me to talk.

---So communication must be important?
[Wooyoung] Yes. It's the most important.

---As for Taecyeon?
[Taecyeon] Someone who engrosses themself in what they do, and who works their hardest. And, I would like that person to properly take care of me somewhere between all that.

---You're saying you like a girl who can handle both her work life and personal life.
[Taecyeon] Correct.

---As for Junho?
[Junho] (in Japanese) The type of girl I like is......someone regular.

---Do you like or dislike someone who has a flashy outward appearance?
[Junho] Rather than a flashy appearance, what's more important is someone who will love me and who's wonderful on the inside. Lately I'm becoming more and more aware [that those qualities are important].

---As for Junsu?
[Junsu] I like someone who has a beautiful smile. Someone who works their hardest and is kind.

---So I'm guessing you all like someone who will run to you.
[Junsu] I guess so.

What Korean words would you like your Japanese fans to remember?
---By the way, is there anything in Korean you want to teach your Japanese fans to remember?
[Wooyoung] "Areumdawo yo." It means (it's) beautiful.
[Junho] "Junho-ya, saranghae." Junho, I love you.
[All] (laugh)
[Taecyeon] "Yaksok hae jwo." Promise me.

---It's similar to the Japanese word. [t/n: the equivalent of the Korean word "yaksok" in Japanese is "yakusoku." the two are pronounced really similarly]
[Taecyeon] I picked that one since it's similar to the Japanese word.

---You were worried about the Japanese fans.
[Nichkhun] "Bap meogeosseo?" Have you eaten?
[Chansung] "Ddo manna yo." See you later.
[Junsu] "na ran no ra bo ru re yo?" Won't you play with me?
[All] (laugh).
[Junsu] Um~ by no means am I a shady guy. I'm more pure than anyone! So please don't misunderstand!

Source: http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/interview/20...222/index3.html
Translated by: dawnjelly & oraday @ Wild2Day.org

May be taken out with credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment