!

25 December 2010

[Trans] 2PM Special Interview from KanryuPia Magazine issue 12/2

Jap-Thai: Jujang @2pmalways | Thai-Eng: Muize @2pmalways TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS
Injury caused by performance is unavoidable
When talking about 2PM, acrobatic is somehow referred to them


JH:Acrobatic inflicts many injuries on us like in [Heartbeat]& [Without U].Ones from [I’ll be back] made me realize how to abstain from getting hurt, to perform charismatically and to impress the audience. I’ve learned from other singers’ MVs and ask others

Junsu was injured this year. At the very beginning of [Don’t Stop Can’t Stop], he had knee tendonitis and was rushed to hospital during a recording causing the temporary absence from 2PM. Same problem happened with him back when they were the opening band for Wonder Girls in America. 10 fingers of his were sutured

JS:Precisely, there are a lot of injuries. As on my knee, at first I didn’t think it was a severe pain so I decided not to go to the hospital. After comeback for 3 weeks, when we won th 1st place for the 1st time, I couldn’t even stand. Members said to me “Don’t be sorry and get well real soon”. That’s very touching
JH:In addition to physical training, I’ll do some practice on my image during the time that injury isn’t fully healed. Endeavor’s not only concrete (but also abstract), is it? We’re all trying, it’s just we have our own ways to present it

Love of beast is romantic!? Understanding is ideal type of love

Their solo careers are on the rise. Taecyeon and Wooyoung have been chosen for [Dream High] which is now talk of the town being scheduled to be broadcast next year. This drama is about life and love of high school student and is the cooperation of Bae Yong Joon’sKEYEAST and Park Jin Young’s JYP Entertainment. Park Jin Young once said Wooyoung was his most anticipated member of 2PM

WY: I think the meaning of it is “try harder and be more attentive” since I’m the shortest-trained member. It’s like an encouragement “be positive to theexpectation”

This is Taecyeon’s 2nd drama. The 1st one is [Cinderella’s Sister] in which he played an important role and received positive feedback. Weask him about the similarity of him and the role

TY:
I’m Jung Woo who is constant in love. I’d like you take a look at that guy who does everything for just one girl. Jung Woo loves Eun Jo since he was a kid, similar to me. My ideal type of love is understanding. If I love someone, I’ll continue loving her. Love at sight never happens. As an actor, I still lack of experience and have lots to learn but I’ll try

Nichkhun is now a make-belief husband of f(x)’s Victoria in [We Got Married].When we ask him about the rumor of them dating, surrounding members become more alert than him…

TY&CS:Screammmmmmm! Everything is perfect!

NK: (laughs) yeah, everything is amazing. Victoria has been kind to me and trying real hard. We look very compatible, aren’t we? Filming it is not easy but I have a good time

Being born in abroad with splendid appearance which drives Korean girls crazy, how Nichkhun is going to make a surprise for his girlfriend on their 100 days anniversary?

NK: I grew up abroad so “100 days anniversary” first heard when I came to Korea. If I have to do one, I’m gonna make it romantic like having a wonderful dinner, giving a present and singing her a song

Nichkhun has told us his sweet dream but most of 2PM’s songs are always men’ painful love songs so we ask Chansung, who always sings broken-heart songs, about his ideal type of love

CS: Always being dumped in songs (laughs) My ideal is someone who shares the same dream
TY: It means being a singer? anidol?
CS:Taecyeonhyung, be silent! No, sharing the same dream means getting along well and understanding each other. I think that’s called ideal

TY: Hope your love will be beautiful (laughs). My ideal too, if we understand each other, though there’s a fight, we still understand perfectly well and we’ll get through it eventually. I’d like to fall in love with that girl!

A recommendation place for a date?

CS: I’d like to go out with her. I love the sea in winter so I’ll go to JeongdongJin to watch sunrise in the windy weather (Jeongdongjin is a place where lovers go to see the sunrise)

TY: How romantic! In fact, I’m very busy so I’m able to meet her only at night. Then I’ll take her to see night view at N Seoul Tower or the Han River and ride a boat

Their naughty expression such appearing in [10 points out of 10] mv is being revealed while talking about love. It’s different from their beastly image and somewhat fascinating. After debut in Japan, japanese medias is likely to see more natural sides of theirs in the future

2PM Q&A Part 2 from KanryuPia Magazine issue 12/22

JUNSU Q & A
1.What do the other members call you?
JunsuHyung,Daegu
2.What is your role in 2PM ?
Main vocalist who mainly takes care of singing
3.If you were an animal, what would you be?
Panda since the end of my eyelid drops
4.If you weren’t a singer, what would you do?
Whatever I might be doing, it’d be about music
5.Tell us about a secret of any members
They all have parts which are unlike others…weird?
6.You can get "10 out of 10 " from?
I can give her a hot love if I’m in love
7.When was the last time you cried and why?
When we received [Artist of the year] in 2009. I slightly cried. The memory of hard times in the past were brought out…
8. Any favorite drawing or motto?
René Magritte’s works. Motto is be positive^ ^
9. What do you want to say to the others?
Let’s work hard on our music as 2PM!

JUNHO Q & A
1.What do the other members call you?
Junhoya, Innuno*nickname from his typo*
2.What is your role in 2PM ?
Quietly do what I should, in charge of stuffs (laughs)
3.If you were an animal, what would you be?
Chetah?Speedy and active
4.If you weren’t a singer, what would you do?
I dream of many things so I might be learning this and that
5.Tell us about a secret of any members
Secret….don’t have one
6.You can get "10 out of 10 " from?
Be passionate to succeed my own dream
7.When was the last time you cried and why?
Hold my tears not to cry!
8. Any favorite drawing or motto?
Reality and determinationwill meet. Keep moving the farthestas you can
9. What do you want to say to the others?
Be happy as 2PM ♥ (laughs)
10. For me 2PM is XXX, what is it?
Family!!

TAECYEON Q & A
1.What do the other members call you?
TaecyeonHyung,Taec
2.What is your role in 2PM ?
Quiet but noisy
3.If you were an animal, what would you be?
Cat, it’s noisy and quiet
4.If you weren’t a singer, what would you do?
A student in a university
5.Tell us about a secret of any members
Junsu’s hearing ability isn’t good
6.You can get "10 out of 10 " from?
Being under the water for any filming or water playing [10 out of 10]!
7.When was the last time you cried and why?
During the surprise event from fans
8. Any favorite drawing or motto?

9. What do you want to say to the others?
2PM Fighting
10. For me 2PM is XXX, what is it?
2PM are Brothers!
-------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment