!

21 January 2011

[INFO] Fans misunderstanding Jay

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: Jay's Twitter (SOURCE); moonprincess98@ITSJAYPARK.COM


Quote

Usually, I don't let what I read at AKP (allkpop) affect me. It's just people's opinions. However, they recently posted an article about Jay's new collaboration with JReyeZ. You can read the original article here. Now before I start, I'm not condemning the site, nor do I want people going over there to bash anyone! This information is for our forum only!

I noticed while reading the comments that some people were causing a misunderstanding about Jay, claiming that he was laughing at and joking about people who didn't like the new song. People were believing them and started badmouthing Jay, saying that they no longer wanted to be JWalkerz. Honestly, you can't explain anything to people there, but I don't want OUR fans to misunderstand if they hear about it from someone else. I watched both things happen with my own eyes so as an eyewitness, I just want to put the truth out there.

Jay was carrying on a conversation with Timothy DeLaGhetto (@traphik) on Twitter and they started making dumb jokes with each other using their names:

Posted Image

Jay even tweeted this right after the whole "traphik" jam schtick:

Posted Image

Jay was NOT laughing at people, nor was he talking about jabbing anyone in the face and laughing about it. A lot of people were taking those last two tweets of theirs out of context and accusing Jay of being disrespectful, when that's clearly not what's going on here.

Unlike most times, I felt like people were actually believing this. I just want to remind all of our JWalkerz to not jump to conclusions no matter what you read. Do your own research or even ask us to look into it. I know that many of you know this already, but I'm just reinforcing it.


Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment