!

17 February 2011

[UFO] 110117-110214 Taecyeon, Junho, and Chansung UFO Replies

May be taken out with full credits. You may not add yourself to the credits.
CREDIT: 2PM BAIDU (SOURCE) ; 2PM_UFO19@2PM BAIDU (KRN > CHN TRANS) ;
fromwithin&lovesbaby-@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS)




QUOTE
Reduced: 87% of original size [ 700 x 167 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Chansung oppa, I think you're really healthy, how do you play? Tell me~
Chansung: Ohuuu... I don't know keke

Reduced: 88% of original size [ 693 x 154 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Junho oppa, I don't wanna wake up, what to do?
Junho: Sleep a while more

Reduced: 87% of original size [ 700 x 172 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Junho To me, Valentine's Day is just a Monday.
Junho: That's right, I think so too.

Reduced: 87% of original size [ 698 x 156 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Recently, I really feel very tired every single day. TT TT Please give me strength, the power of love...
Junho: ‒‒ You can do it!

Reduced: 88% of original size [ 690 x 159 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Chansung oppa! Do you have time to have a drink with me? It's very healthy.
Chansung: My health is a little boring.

Reduced: 86% of original size [ 713 x 174 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: oppa i'm publishing a book, i'll feel that its not so tough if oppa tells me that I can do it.
Taec: You can do it!

Reduced: 88% of original size [ 692 x 151 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Junho, you're like the ocean.
Junho: Why

Reduced: 87% of original size [ 700 x 162 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Oppa, eye is called "eye" in English, and nose is "nose". How do you say that side in English?
Junho: So what is called?

Reduced: 86% of original size [ 706 x 159 ] - Click to view full image

Fan: Chansung oppa, have you seen Junho oppa wear snow boots?
Junho: I can't wear it?


Fan: Wooyoung, do you like IU or Junho more?
Junho: What?

0 comments:

Post a Comment