!

15 April 2011

[CAPS] I’ll Be Back MV.

Caps of I’ll Be Back MV. Link here. ALL PHOTOS are made by ME, JANNICA!Do credit me if you’re taking them out to pass around/post anywhere.Because th photos are FREE of watermarks.  My orginial size of the photos are 1680x1050, Photobucket resize it I think.So if anyone wants th orginial size, drop me a msgtwitter - @jannicakpopfb/email - jannicakpop@hotmail.com

Caps of I’ll Be Back MV.

Link here.

ALL PHOTOS are made by ME, JANNICA!
Do credit me if you’re taking them out to pass around/post anywhere.
Because th photos are FREE of watermarks. My orginial size of the photos are 1680x1050, Photobucket resize it I think.
So if anyone wants th orginial size, drop me a msg
twitter - @jannicakpop
fb/email - jannicakpop@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment