!

16 April 2011

[NEWS] 110417 Jay expresses his feelings about his mini album 'TAKE A DEEPER LOOK'.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: Nate (SOURCE); JinaStar@ITSJAYPARK.COM (TRANS)
Posted Image

Quote

Through his Twitter on the 15th, Park Jaebum has passed on his feelings about his first mini album 'TAKE A DEEPER LOOK' that will be revealed on the 27th.

He started with, "I want to say that there's no song to throw away in all seven songs, along with the album title. It isn't that I paid less attention to other songs because they weren't the title track, but I took effort equally in all of them."

Then, he continued, "When people hear it, I hope they can feel my soul, and feel each song's charms, and be songs that they won't be sick and tired of after a month. This album has a bigger meaning and I honestly cherish it because it's an album that holds songs produced by me, and collaborated with my friends, as well as having been started because of my fans giving me strength."

Lastly, Park Jaebum added, "I was always a dancer but now I'm attempting at being a musician Jaebum. I think it'd be good if when the album's been listened to, to put up the volume loudly and listen to it while riding the rhythm."

This album, containing seven tracks along with title song 'Abandoned', holding various genres such as R&B, hiphop and dance, has had Park Jaebum participate in all the songs' composition except one. This mini album will be made up as limited edition, making its exposure more special.

On the other hand, Park Jaebum is planning to pursue activities actively starting with KBS2 'Music Bank' on the 6th of next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment