!

25 April 2011

[TRANS] 110412-19 Various Hottest Japan Mobile Comments, 2PM

Taecyeon: The Japanese word I like recently is "ryoukou"!!

[t/n: ryoukou = favorable, satisfactory]
Nichkhun: The Japanese word I like recently is "daijoubu da"!!

[t/n: daijoubu da = it's alright]
Wooyoung: This is Wooyoung. The Japanese word I like recently is "omocha"!!

[t/n: omocha = toy]
Junho: Hello, this is Junho. The Japanese word I like recently is "neko"!!

[t/n: neko = cat]
Junsu: The Japanese word I like recently is "shirokuma"!!

[t/n: shirokuma = polar bear]
Chansung: Hello! This is 2PM Chansung. The Japanese word I like recently is "undou"!! I "undou" at the gym.


[t/n: undou = exercise]



Bonus comment for Japanese Hottest:
All: Hello, we are 2PM!
Wooyoung: To all the Japanese Hottest...
Junho: It's been awhile!
Junsu: To you who are more important than anyone...
Chansung: And who we love...
Nichkhun: We're sending these words to you!
All: We love you!!


Source: sakichun06 @ youtube
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment