!

26 April 2011

[TRANS] 110426 Hottest Japan Mobile Comment - Junsu

Junsu:
The members' good points and what I want them to change, right? There really isn't anything but I'll try. First are the good points, right, so first of all... Who should I start with? I guess I'll start with Wooyoung. Wooyoung is cute. He's really cute but the bad point is when he acts cute on purpose. Please stop. Next is Taecyeon. His stage presence is cool and he looks amazing in dramas. His bad point is that his aegyo is really cute but he goes overboard with it. That's not good. Junho! He does everything very well and with vigor. His bad point is that a weird noise comes out when he laughs. Please stop! Who's left? Khun! Nichkhun's good point is that he's nice and gentlemanly to everyone around him. However he's too nice to women. Stop being overly nice. I think that's it. Oh, there's Chansung! Sorry about that. Chansung's good point is that he's the maknae. He's cute. There are times when he goes too far with his aegyo jokes. Please stop since it really hurts. That's all.


Source: sakichun06 @ youtube
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment