!

27 April 2011

[Trans] Chris Matsumura’s blog

Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edit by Egle @2pmalways

2011-04-07

I met the beastly idols..



Someone called my name suddenly, at the foreign airport.
This is what happened in Seoul last month.
That person who called my name was Taecyeon from 2PM, a male singer group just getting popular in Japan these days.

He was with Chansung.
Wow, we met only one time on a TV program, and he found me in that huge airport.
It was really an inspiring coincidence.
In fact, I was holding 2PM’s CDs and magazines in my hand.
What I was holding had nothing to do with my job.
I just bought them by myself.
I fell in love with their wonderful performance at first glance when I saw them on Hey Hey Hey.
Their music and performance was really new to me when I first saw them.
It was an exciting first meeting.
Although I have many favorite idols from Japan, America and UK, 2PM is a group of good young men even though they are called beastly idols.
They are so fresh in any case.
Later, Junho noticed me and came over.
I now have a same feeling that I had a long time ago, when I used to buy Myojo and Heibon magazines.
I started buying Korean idol’s magazines…LOL
I think I will collect the scraps…
They are going to debut next month in Japan.
It is a matter of time when they will become very popular in Japan.
I enjoy myself with their Korean first concert DVD.
They looked fresher!!
2PM will be on Hey Hey Hey this month, don’t miss it!

Source: http://ameblo.jp/chris-matsumura/entry-10854601022.html

.......................

2011-04-25

A miracle with beasts at the airport



Did you enjoy watching Hey Hey Hey?

This picture is a miracle shot with 2PM, I wrote about this story on April 7th’s update.

Their Japan debut single, Take Off will be released on 18th May, and I met them for the first time in Hey Hey Hey which aired today.

After that, I went to Korea for work, and I was walking in the airport alone before I come back to Japan,
They found me, and Taecyeon talked to me in the huge Inchon international airport

You’ll see more about this on April 7th update.
Although people call them beastly idols, that is only about their body and performance.
They are such nice boys actually.

I cannot wait for the new Korean star’s Japan debut!

Source: http://ameblo.jp/chris-matsumura/entry-10872332960.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment