!

27 April 2011

[NEWS] 110427 Jay tells fans that he’ll be a singer they can be proud of

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: Nate (SOURCE); JinaStar@ITSJAYPARK.COM (TRANS)

Posted Image

Quote

Singer Park Jaebum’s new mini album ‘TAKE A DEEPER LOOK’ was officially released.

While being opened through on/offline markets on the 27th, the full music video of his title track ‘Abandoned’ was also unveiled.

With this, Park Jaebum passed on his honest feelings through his official homepage and YouTube.

Park Jaebum showed his confidence in the album, saying, “The mini album title, ‘TAKE A DEEPER LOOK’ holds a cool meaning of ‘Looking more deeply, what you see on the cover isn’t all that’s there’. It holds seven songs in total. As all of them are fitting to be called title tracks. There are songs with various colors of hip-hop, R&B, and pop, and talented artists such as Dok2, The Quiett, and Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung feature in it, you won’t be disappointed!”

Also, he added on an explanation of his title track with, “My title track Abandoned starts kind of softly, but it’s a song you can feel the twist of the atmosphere in at the chorus part, expressing the sorrowful and hurt feeling received after being abandoned by a woman.”

About his comeback in a long time and his mindset, he impressed, “I feel really good because it’s the first set of activities I’ve had in a long time. The feeling is reinforced because it’s an album I wrote the lyrics to myself, and also produced the melody to with my friends. More than anything, I’m really happy that I can stand in front of you guys with the music I like. I put my everything into this album. I really tried hard to make fans feel proud of me. I’ll keep trying a lot in the future! I hope for much love and support.”

Park Jaebum has stepped up to be the album’s overall producer, as well as writing all lyrics to the songs and participating in the composition of all songs, except one, showing without regret his matured ‘musician’ side, and will be taking his first major steps towards his soloist future with ‘TAKE A DEEPER LOOK’.

On the other hand, Park Jaebum is busily participating in the filming of movie ‘Mr. Idol’ that draws out the content of gathering all the hardworking, life-based misfits and attempting the mission ‘growing out the national idol’, and will be holding his first solo stage on May 6th through KBS ‘Music Bank’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment