!

25 April 2011

[Trans] Q&A from Spring Magazine : Nichkhun, Junho, Chansung

Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edit by Egle @2pmalways | Scans : Yooko_11 @2pmalways | Jap-Kor : 플럼@Woogle (Palm reading part) Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways


Nichkhun
Q. Tell a secret of a member that you are the only one to know!
A. Wooyoung is unique and innocent. Chansung works hard until the end, Junho is decisive and manly. Taecyeon is cool and he’s like a hyung to rely on, Junsu shines even more when he sings.

Q. Tell us of your recommended place to visit in Seoul?
A. Rodeo Street in Apgujong-dong is good for shopping. There are many nice cafes in Garosu Road.

Q. Which part of your body you like the most?
A. Eyes. Fans often tell me that they like my smiling eyes.

Q. What did you buy recently?

A. In Okinawa, I bought 7 light key rings. I gave them to the members and our manager.

Q. What is your weak point?
A. It’s that I am too cautious. I sometimes hang up thinking what to buy when I go out for shopping.

Q. If you were a girl, which member would you go out with?
A. All of them are very charming, but I would say Wooyoung. He warms people up with his jokes.

Q. What’s your favorite part of female fashion?
A. I like simple fashion such as T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I like natural make-up too.

Q. What Korean phrase would you want to teach the girls?
[도와주세요] (Dowajuseyo) It means “Can you help me?” and if a girl would ask like that, everyone will be eager to help! LOL

Q. If you were to compare yourself to an animal?

Tiger. I am manlier than I look. I am a real beast when I am on stage or when I am working out. LOL

Q. What’s your impression of the Japanese girls?
A. I have this impression that they are very calm. They are pretty when they are concerned about the other person and when they talk.

Nichkhun’s palm reading!!!

A well-mannered type. Starting from 23 years of age, his popularity blooms!


Judging from the type of his skin extending from his pinky to his wrist, he has a well-developed sense of creativity and imagination. Also, the fact that he extends out his palm with his fingers pressed together is an evidence of his good manners.

The lines say that he has an excellent balance in a way that he can objectively accept things.

Luck for work
Now the fortune is definitely starting to look up! The right hand lines which determine the way of life in society have a 2nd line of fate, which says that he is expected to also work in other fields, being an artist is just a part of what he is. He should brace himself in 2011 and work passionately to achieve an even greater success.

Luck for love
Since he’s a person with an outstanding sense of balance, he is able to make the other person feel at ease. His luck in love should increase starting from 23 years of age, but even 10 years from now, he should still be extremely popular. Starting from now it is possible for him to meet someone special.


Junho
Q. Which part of your body you like the most?

A. Eyes. People often say that I look scary when I am emotionless, but I actually am not.

Q. If you were a girl, which member would you go out with?

A. Oh well, I have no idea. I don’t even know what they are like when they go out with girls, so I cannot imagine. LOL

Q. What Korean phrase would you want to teach the girls?

A. [밥 먹었니?] (bab meogeonni?) means [Have you eaten?] You should ask this a person you want to go out with and have a dinner.

Q. What is your weak point?

A. Impatience. I want to move fast. And also my forgetfulness is a weak point as well.

Q. If you were to compare yourself to an animal?
A. A cat-like dog.

Q. Tell us of your recommended place to visit in Seoul?
A. A Roller coaster in Lotte World. I love scary rides.

Q. What did you laugh hard about lately?
A. I always laugh with the members. Especially as Chansung often does funny faces and I cannot help but laugh.

Q. Tell a secret of a member that you are the only one to know!

A. Junsu might look very cool, but he is very innocent and funny actually. Chansung looks strong, but he is sensitive. Nichkhun is pretty, but he is actually very manly. Wooyoung can be cool sometimes. Taecyeon is exactly as you see. LOL

Q. Who seems to be the most popular in 2PM?
A. Junsu is saying that he is it next to me now. Let it be like that. LOL Nichkhun seems to be the most popular because he’s cute.

Junho’s palm reading!!!

Sweet and quiet romantic type.

Judging from his hands in general, he is a person with warm and calm mind. Also, he is thankful everyday to his ancestors for having protected him.

Also, as his thumb forms a rectangle with his palm, he is able to make great leaps as the years go by and therefore, he can accomplish anything that he sets his mind to.

Luck for work
Junho’s advantage is that he is very good at contemplation and then making the right decisions. Even though normally it doesn’t seem like he thinks deeply when he analyzes things, but, for example, when there is a must to make a hard decision, he is the type of a person to choose without any hesitation. We should expect great things from Junho in the future.

Luck for love
He’s the romantic man, who is able to make women happy all the time. His fortune in love should rise sharply in the second half of his 20’s. The biggest popularity starting from 27 years of age. In the meantime it is important to establish his own way of life.

Chansung
Q. Tell us of your recommended place to visit in Seoul?
A. Apgujong. It’s just like Aoyama in Japan. People there are very stylish and mature.

Q. What Korean phrase would you want to teach the girls?
A. [밥 사주게요] (bab sajuseyo) means [Buy me dinner<3] Older guys will definitely buy you a dinner if you say it in a cute way.

Q. What do you wear when you sleep?
A. Just a pair of loose pants. I don’t usually wear tops when I sleep, and so far I haven’t caught cold because of that.

Q. What’s your recent hobby?
A. Since we’ve just moved, I often go and have a look at an interior shop, but I still cannot find the one thing to buy. I am looking for a table and a carpet!

Q. What’s your impression of the Japanese girls?
A. They speak in a unique way. Their voices are very soft and warm.

Q. If you were to compare yourself to an animal?
A. Members say it’s a pelican, especially when I drink water. I don’t agree though.

Q. What did you buy recently?
A. I bought a cup of instant noodle which was recommended to me by my friend in a convenience store. I want to bring it back to Korea with me.

Q. Which part of your body you like the most?
A. Hands. Because I think hands are important as you can grab things and do quite a lot with them.

Q. Who seems to be most popular in 2PM?

A. Nichkhun, because he is very kind to people all the time.

Chansung’s palm reading!!!

He is an old-brother type you can count on. A person who can succeed in any field.

He is a wise and talented person. He could be expected to work in various different fields in the future. A line in his palm says that he can see right through the essence of things, also from the skin in his lifeline it is possible to tell that he is an affectionate and rich-in-emotions older brother type. As the years go by his social status should only increase.

Luck for work
From 21 years of age an onwards a new fortune awaits him. It is rising now as we speak. He will begin to shine from May 2011.
In Chansung’s case, rather than going on his own to find something new, he freely gives himself to the wheel of fortune and just goes with the flow.

Luck for love
Surprisingly, he very sure of what kind of women he likes. For example, even during the first meeting, if he sees that she’s his ideal type, he’s the outgoing person to dash passionately forward and take the lead. He should be expecting an important meeting at 25 years of age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment