!

29 April 2011

[Trans] Solo Interview from Ori Star : Taec & Khun

Jpn-Eng: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edit by Egle @2pmalways | Scans : Yooko_11 @2pmalways

2PM’s real feelings: secret report
It’s been set that their Japanese debut will be on 18th of May. We will investigate the boys deeper starting from this issue, starting with Taecyeon and Nichkhun! Check out the member’s impression of those boys as well!

Taecyeon Rapper! Actor! 2PM’s multi-colored guy
[I am such a cheery person in private, but not at work. Look closer at the difference! ]

---- What does it mean for you to be a member of 2PM?
T: There’s nothing more special than this. I think it will continue as long as I work hard on everything, so I try to work hard all the time as a member of 2PM.

---- Singing, dancing, rapping, which one do you like the most?
T: I’d say that I love to perform anything on stage in front of people. However, I do write rap, so I have some kind of persistence on it. I try writing as clear as I can so that you get the words easily. It doesn’t mater if it’s in English or in Japanese.

---- What do you think is the most interesting thing in the acting field?
T: First, it is so much fun to become a person who is completely different from what I am, and it is interesting to talk and act the way I never do. It’s very informative to get into the characters.

---- Acting and music, are they completely different things?
T: I think it’s the same when trying to express something, but when it comes to music, we can represent it clearly with our heart and body. However, acting represents things with eyes and facial expressions. I find it very interesting working in both field, I hope I can enhance myself.

---- Then, can you tell the fans about yourself?
T: I am such a cheery person in personal life, but not at work. Hope you all find the difference!
Taecyeon is:
Chan: Very positive, and active.
Junsu: Passion!
Junho: Both his mind and looks are handsome.
Wooyoung: His image is very manly, but he is very kind and pure, actually.
Nichkhun: Hyung-type

Nichkhun. According to the members – The good- looking guy No. 1.


[Members often call me “grandfather” because I nag a lot. I might have an old sense although I’m young.]

---- You came to this entertainment industry after being scouted, right?
N: Yes. They talked to me when I was hanging out with my friends, but I had no interest. I didn’t want to do it. I kept on saying “No.” but one day, they called me, asking to come to a café, they asked me to dance in front of a camera, all of a sudden! LOL

---- Wow, that was very forceful.
N: However, I changed my mind after meeting them and having a talk. I now cannot imagine myself without being a member of 2PM.

---- This job really suits you as a result.
N: I don’t exactly know if it suits me, but I get so excited when I am on stage, as if I become someone else. I enjoy it from the bottom of my heart.

---- What kind of person you are usually?
N: I am always worried. I am over cautious because I need to be perfect all the time. I think I need to relax a little bit. Members often call me “Grandpa” LOL

---- Are you like an old man?
N: Yeah, I usually try to tidy things up around, and I warn members to be quiet when they are noisy. I nag a lot. LOL I might have an old sense although I’m young. Even though I am curious about everything more than any other person…

---- What do you want to do in Japan?
N: I’d love to walk around in Shibuya and Shinjuku more, and learn about Japan more.

Nichkhun is:
Chan: Kind and handsome.
Junsu: Handsome in any case
Junho: He looks beautiful. Yeah, his heart is also beautiful.
Wooyoung: He is kind enough to take care of the others
Taec: Gentleman

0 comments:

Post a Comment