!

17 June 2011

[TRANS] Channel 3 For U - 2PM Interview

Photobucket



Q: What are you doing here in Thailand this time?
Taec: We are here for promoting and filming Thai CF, Eversense. We are very happy to be here again. The weather here is still warm as usual. Ron Mak Krup (Very hot)

Q: 2PM gets a lot of CF contracts, how do you feel to be this popular?
Khun: In Korea, we have filmed some CF there too. We get to be models for Eversense in Thailand, I am glad that I can take my friends to film CF here and to promote Eversense today.

Q: Besides CF models, can you update what each members are also doing now?
Chansung: We are recording and practicing for our new album.

Q: We heard that Wooyoung love acting so much and he wants to take role in drama again, is it true?
Wooyoung: Dream High is the starting of my acting career, it is the work that fullfil my dreams of becoming an actor. I'll be working harder and hope that i can get to play in a good role for my fans again.

Q: When 2pm is free from album promotion, what do each of you do in leisure time?
Junho: Mostly we read books, exercise, practice or sing. These are all what we do...

Q: This time around, where in Thailand would you like Nichkhun to take you to?
Taec: Nichkhun has been to Phuket and I've told him many times that I want to go to Phuket but Nichkhun has never taken me to there yet.

Chansung: I've heard that Koh Samui is really beautiful so I would like someone to take me there.


Q: 2PM loves Watermelon a lot when you are in Thailand, why do you like it that much?
Junho: Not just watermelon but watermelon frappe (Tang Mo Pan). Because Thai fruits are fresh and delicious so we love to eat them a lot. And we are lately love ripen mangoes too.

Q: When will Thai fans get lucky like Korean fans to get to see full concert of 2pm?
Junsu: We always want to have concert here in Thailand and we hope we can have our concert here soon.

Q: What would you like to say to Thai fans?
Wooyoung: To all Thai fans, Thank you so much for your love and support always. We would like you to follow our works and keep on supporting 2pm. Thank you
Thai-Eng by Offogato @2pmalways.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment