!

06 July 2011

[TRANS] Hands Up Thanks To - Chansung

First to my family who always cheered for me and supported me endlessly, my mother, father, brother !! I love you very much.

And Jinyoung hyung who’s nagging was like gold to me ^^, and he’s JYP’s president but very good Jungwook president, who’s like the hyung next door, VP Byun Sangbong, who’s always smiling warmly, doing the best for us even though it’s really difficult...Thank you so much! Byungki hyung, who writes the songs good songs we ask for every day ㅋ, Bongwon hyung who’s the coolest at playing guitar, thank you always! Hana nuna, Yoogee nuna! Keep strong always! Sungjin hyung, Hyein nuna, Junsu hyung who’s had a lot of troubles because of us ㅋ, Namyoung hyung, without whom 2PM wouldn’t exist!! Hwayoung nuna, who becomes little by little more more more pretty! I don’t really know but stay well ㅋ, Jooyoung nuna, only feel hyung’s sensitivity, Jisang hyung ㅋ, I want to hear your songs Jongsoo hyung ㅠㅠ, when will I get piano lessons..? Eunji nuna, hyung’s bbongbbil(?) is the best ㅋㅋ Changdae hyung it’s still awkward but it’s ok ㅋㅋ Tommy, I don’t really know but fighting!! Kim Eunsoo, Lee Woomin, always fighting!! No Seungwook hyung..??, Cutting your hair seems like a good choice Younggeol hyung ㅋ, how many years has it been already..wow! Juseob hyung! Thank you always^^, did you know I’m always on your side? ㅋ Eunok nuna, haha fighting!! Yoonjoo nuna, groundbreaking idea!! Fighting! Rayoung nuna! I knew I would see you again sometime ㅋㅋ Jinchul hyung, 2PM is wishing for your development ㅋㅋ Minjae hyung!! You’ve upgraded more and are reformed with a better image!! Aja aja fighting!, Always fighting! Younggwan hyung, Taegon hyung be strong! Hyung’s accent is really goo ㅋㅋ Youngil hyung, fighting! Ms. Jang Seoyoon..? Whenever it is, be strong! Hyewon nuna! Sunghee nuna! Things are fine right? ㅋㅋ Sanghee nuna! I won’t you call you hyungㅋㅋ, Soohyun hyung Aja Aja Fighting!, Haejoon hyung Aja Aja!, Be strong! Ms. Kim Jooyeon..?, Namdon hyung! I watched the movie well ㅋㅋ I’m expecting a bigger scale later ㅋㅋ! Jonggyu hyung you’re doing well right?? ^^, thank you always! Are you wearing your shoes well? ㅋ Myunghwa nuna, fighting! Mr/Ms? Son Jungmin..(?) I’m running to hyung with our advertisement ㅋㅋ Jaeho hyung!, Chungeun hyung, you’re doing well right!?, We should go to a ski resort again ㅋㅋ!! Soojung nuna, Seulgi hyung! Thank you very very much^^!, Sangwon hyung! Really just very thank you!^^ㅋ, and Hyojung nuna without whom the company wouldn’t work ㅋ, thank you very much!! Youngjoo nuna, Jungeun nuna, Eunkyung nuna, Jaeseo hyung, Myunghan hyung! Later lets go play! ㅋㅋ Can you guys hear meㅋㅋ? Jiyoung nuna, It’s been a while since I’ve seen you Joongu hyung ㅠㅠ, take care of the trainees~~^^ Jihyung nuna, Kim Kijae, Kim Hyunkyung, Kim Narae, Kim Jungeun, Lee Sieun, Du Hyunsu boss! ㅋㅋ You’re doing well right?!ㅋ, It seems like a long time since I’ve seen youㅠ Boram hyung, fighting!! Jaeho hyung, manage AQ coolly! Sunmi nuna, Haeeun nuna, Joongil hyung, I miss you!! Wooseok hyung, fighting!! Fighting always! An Jinyoung, I want to go to America ㅋㅋ Myungsoo hyung, have you been well? Hoyoon hyung, if I go to America I’ll see you Jaein nuna! ㅋㅋ, Joongguk is running to you hyung! Chulhoon hyung ㅋㅋ, there’s always a lot of troubles!! ㅠJo Ilgeum, fighting!!! Yoomo, be strong!! Jungyeon and the Japanese staff!! Kaze sang! Thank you always!! I’ll work hard~ ^^ Thanks to Karubae sang’s smiling face we were comfortable ㅋㅋ^^ Hujiwara sang! Now it starts! ^^ Fighting! Isshi sang! Run together with 2PM!! Ken sang! You’re really cool^^ Please take care of us in the future too^^ Jieun nuna!! Nuna worked really hard for the Japanese activities^^ Let’s always be fighting!! Jang Kyunghee! Be strong!! Aja Aja! Yaseu sang! Thank you very much anytime!!^^

-paragraph break-

Hayashi sang!! Thank you always~~ ^^, Endo sang it’s hard but fighting!!, Kasai sang! I’ll keep getting better at Japanese^^, Namgoong nuna! Don’t just drink beer!!! Eat some food! ㅋㅋ, Kyungwook hyung thank you always for being so good to us!!^^ㅋㅋ, Ejeumi sang! I like your way of speakingㅋㅋ^^, Kumi sang! Anytime fighting! Aja Aja!, Ichikawa sang make 2pm’s next performance look cooler^^ Igarashi sang! Let’s take the team pictures together next time ㅠㅠ everyone at Epic Records Japan Promotion Team who worked with 2pm thank you so much^^ Watanabe sang! You couldn’t even sleep and had a lot of troubles ㅠ I’ll work hard to that extent^^, Tanigawa sant! Your Korean got a lot better I was surprised!! ㅋㅋ, Hasaegawa sang! You’ll continue to work with us right?ㅋ, Jyoohdai nuna!! Nuna’s translation seemed really goodㅋㅋ Itogoeh sang! Thanks to you I could speak rough Japanese^^ Thank you! Ariola Japan Promotion Team who worked diligently with 2pm!!! And the people who couldn’t be removed ~~ Junho hyung who who always worked with us!! Lets keep working toether^^! Keep up the good work!! The pictures this time seemed to come out really well^^!ㅋㅋ Sangyeob hyung..?? eh? Head of citizensㅋㅋ!! Thank you!! Jo Soohyun supervisor! Hands up came out really well, so it’s good!! We can do it next time too ^^! Difficult shoot troubled you!ㅠ Keep helping us with our wardrobe! Nuna is brilliant so we’ve also become brilliantㅋㅋㅋ^^, And Woojin-ah!! Even when Oppa’s play keep going on like thatㅋㅋ~~ Our style! Hyungshim nuna! Even when nuna is stressful sometimes you know we’re always thankful rightㅋㅋ?, Nuna’s laughter is at national treasure levelㅋㅋㅋ Youngho nuna!, Until you can see my ankeles Aja Aja!! Myungok nuna, Now the time when we’ve adapted has come ahra nunaㅋㅋ, It seems like the time when I’ve lost weight is coming Jihyun-ah ㅋㅋ!!~ Hardworking Hanna nuna!, Lim Jinok director, who always makes our hair pretty, 2pm’s health trainer! Jinho hyung, you know we’re always thankful right!? It’s feels like Lee Bokchin hyung!! ㅋㅋ Brother and more healthy hyungs and nunas thank you~^^ Hoongyu hyung! I’ll definitely grab acrobatics once againㅠ

And our 2AM~~~ Changmin hyung!! I really like your wordsㅋㅋ!! And right now strongly written words, Seulong hyung really I love you ㅋㅋ Hyung is the longest! Don’t woooooooooooooooooooooorryㅋㅋ, And, Kwon-ah!! Very busy Kwon ㅠ I miss youuu!! When I see you everyday is your health goodㅋㅋ, Jinwoon-ah!! Jinwoon who’s always really good to hyungs, thank you always!! Keke, and Wonder girls~~~ I want to do another Americas tour with youㅠㅠ a little slowly grab a schedule that’s really long ㅋㅋ!! And always cute and brilliant Miss A!! ㅋㅋ Fei nuna, Jia, Min, Suzy~~!! Fighting! Thank you! ^^, and JYPE’s jewel Minjoo-yahahahaha!! Fighting always!! ㅋ^^ Also San-E hyung! Korea’s number one rapper!! San teacher Fighting!! Aja Aja!! Hyungs raps are that good^^!

Hottest, who’ve spent a lot of time with 2pm, I love you!! In the future I don’t know what will come but let’s overcome it joyfully together^^ And lastly, 2PM!! We who’ve experienced and seen so much together so far!! There are still many days we’ll be together in the future, more than the days we’ve had so far!! Haha Let’s keep the promises we made one by one together!! ㅋㅋ First off, joining the army…^^ haha ah…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Scan by neru @ W2D
Translated by mcheller @ W2D

http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10178

0 comments:

Post a Comment