!

19 September 2011

[TRANS] 2PM Nichkhun's 'Seoul Diary' Part 2 - A normal international student who used to be a badminton player



The story from 2006 of Nichkhun, a boy carrying a dream to be a singer who chose to fly to Korea to "Nichkhun the singer" who has become the ultimate K-pop star of 2011, is now being told starting on the 21st through "Issue Daily" under "Nichkhun's Seoul Diary"

"Nichkhun's Seoul Diary" started off with a story about their latest album and will have 10 parts.

Picking up where the last part left off, the title of this part will be entitled "A normal international student who used to be a badminton player"

"Where should I start? This story is a little bit embarrassing"

"I was born in Rancho Cucamonga, California. My dad is Thai and my mother is Thai-Chinese. We have a total of 4 siblings, 2 boys, 2 girls, and I am the second-born. My brother's name is Nichan, and my 2 sisters are named Yanin and Cherleen. We all have a good relationship with each other, we don't really fight, especially because we were brought up with Thai culture and values from our mom and dad (smiles)"

Nichkhun grew up in a strong and loving family under the strong guidance of his mom and dad. His image of "a kid who is obedient and gentlemenly" is his personality that has followed him since he was a kid.

"I am 180 cm tall and weigh 64kg. I am pretty strong now, but actually as a kid I was very strong at all. I was a weakling and had a lot of cuteness/aegyo, which is very different from now. My parents and brothers and sisters were all very worried about me, until finally my dad suggested I try badminton, which is a sport that my dad also likes. Even though it was my dad's idea and I didn't want to at first, but it didn't take long for me to fall in love with badminton. I played it because I loved it, not because I was forced to. My skills slowly improved and I also got stronger. (smiles)"

In the end, Nichkhun moved from many places, including Thailand, New Zealand, and America in his adolescent years and was acknowledged as a badminton player with 8 years of skills.

Source: http://www.naeil.com/News/politics/ViewNew...amp;nnum=617373
Translated by Loverzai @ 2pmalways (Kor-Thai) ; whiterose @ Wild2Day.org (Thai-Eng)

http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11166

0 comments:

Post a Comment