!

04 November 2011

[TRANS] 2011 AUTUMN GOOD☆COME Vol.21 Magazine Interview, Matsuzaka Tori & Chansung

Friday Drama NEO
Kaito Royale


In the story, Matsuzaka-kun and Chansung (2PM)-kun act as thieves for the main characters. What do the two, who are acting opposite roles of brains and brawn, think of each other......?
We will show you their first interview.

10/28 (Friday) Start!
Every week on Friday night at 12:20~

STORY:
Kamimura Rei (Matsuzaka Tori) received a request to steal "Alexander's Tear" from mysterious woman Kitaba Yoko's housekeeper, Nishizaki. Katagiri Karen (Oomasa Aya) and Kishihara Taiga (Fukushi Seiji) each also received the same request and are approaching. Though he usually prefers to work alone, Rei accepts the request because he senses that Nishizaki knows something about his "forgotten memories". The "Alexander's Tear", which has driven many of it's owners to death, is surrounded by a sad history and the organization shrouded in the shadow of that history is challenged by Rei and the others. From there the story progresses and Rei, Karen, Taiga's paths will cross...


CAST:
Kamimura Rei: Matsuzaka Tori
Katagiri Karen: Oomasa Aya
Kishihara Taiga: Fukushi Seiji
Jack: Chansung

Chansung
Born Feb 11, 1990. Blood type B. Debuted as a member of 2PM in Sept 2008. 2PM has acquired a lot of popularity in Korea, to the point that they've even had the term "Beast Idols" coined for them thanks to their performances overflowing with raw beauty. They debuted in Japan in Nov of 2010 through their DVD "Hottest~2PM 1st Music Video Collection & The History~". In December of the same year in the Tokyo they hosted their first Japanese showcase live. In 2011 they released their first Japanese single "Take off". On November 2nd they released their anticipated 3rd single "Ultra Lover". In December they're scheduled to host their first Japanese nationwide arena tour.
official site / www.2pmjapan.com


Matsuzaka-san's voice is perfectly suited for a lead role - Chansung
Chansung oozes a gentle personality - Matsuzaka

Matsuzaka: I already knew Chansung was a member of 2PM, but he really does have a macho and beastly image (laughing).

Chansung: Really (laughing)?

Matsuzaka: I knew there would be a lot of amazing action scenes since he's playing a macho role in the drama, but I was surprised actually seeing it happen! It was really a lot cooler than I was expecting!

Chansung: When I first met Matsuzaka-san I also thought he perfectly matched the intellectual role he's playing. He was a lot manlier than I what I was expecting. (said in Korean)

Matsuzaka: Yes yes, indeed (laughing)

Chansung: Do you know Korean!?

Matsuzaka: No, just a little (laughing). Even so Chansung is quite good at Japanese. He understands what we're saying and because he speaks in Japanese it's really helpful. It's those things that makes him feel very friendly.

Chansung: No no, I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese (shy)

Matsuzaka: From the start of filming he gave off a really friendly atmosphere. Of course when he was Jack it was different (laughing).

Chansung: When I'm Jack I'm different from the usual me (laughing).

Matsuzaka: Even though I'm shy when I first meet someone, it was rather easy to talk to him. "He just oozes with character~" I thought.

Chansung: Matsuzaka-san is a good older brother to me too.

Matsuzaka: Ehh!? That I could have a younger brother with such a perfect body (laughing). In the beginning I thought Chansung was older than me, is what I mean.

Chansung: As expected...(laughing)

Matsuzaka: You hear that a lot (laughing)?

Chansung: I get asked if I'm 28 and such.

Matsuzaka: It's because you're so mature~ In the drama we're acting in mysterious roles but if there was something I wanted to steal from Chansung I would definitely want to steal the action skills. You did Taekwondo and what?

Chansung: I'm a Nidan (level 2 black belt) in Kendo.

Matsuzaka: I've done a little Tate (sword fighting). It's a bit like Kendo.

Chansung: Tate?

Matsuzaka: Yeah, because I played a samurai role. If in the future there is a scene that uses both Chansung's Kendo and my Tate acting experience that would be great.

Chansung: I think that Matsuzaka-san's voice is really charming. It's low-pitched and perfectly suited for a lead role. So, if I were to steal one thing from Matsukaza-san, I would steal his voice. For example, you would probably believe whatever Matsukaza-san says, even if it were a lie. It's a persuasive voice.

Matsuzaka: Wow~ Thank you (shy).

Source: 2011 AUTUMN GOOD☆COME Vol.21 Magazine
Scanned by treasure house
Translated by 셩 @ treasure house (JP-Kor) & mcheller @ W2D (Kor-Eng)
Translations edited and checked by dawnjelly @ W2D

http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?&showtopic=11508

0 comments:

Post a Comment