!

27 February 2010

accounts on the conference



T/N: These are 5 accounts of the conference meeting. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.


Ok Taecyeon: "We are not people who do what fans tell us to do" ( OMO!!)


QUOTE:

It was not a conference, more like a chaotic battleground. Don't look forward to the accounts. The 6 members came out dirty and just trampled on Park Jaebum.


Us 6 members embracing Park Jaebum will cause too much of a huge damage that we decided we will work hard just as 6. Whatever happens, as men and with confidence we will continue our activities and we promised to keep together as 2PM forever. What are you blaming us for? We even restrained ourselves during the boycott.


Park Jaebum's personal life is very disorderly. We were backstabbed by Park Jaebum. We six were the victims. When fans asked 'Then how is he showing up in b-boying clips on Youtube?' and the way Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung answered that we also want to ask him why he is showing his face like that.


Wooyoung said:

If you are people who really love Jaebum hyung, then for him, think about this pain.

I don't know if it's just my arrogance but I promised that we would walk together and promised we as 6 would continue our activities, and whatever happens, as men and with confidence we will continue on with our activities. We promised this between ourselves.

We will take all responsibility and later on we as six will become a great 2PM..

He said if we really love Jaebum hyung, we shouldn't deepen the wounds, and that they will go back to their rookie mindsets like G.O.D.



Kim Junsu and Ok Taecyeon were the core people there. They said they were uncomfortable with Jaebum returning from the beginning. It's true that Khun was against the withdrawal from the the start, and that he tried to delay the withdrawal agreement as much as possible.


QUOTE
Hwang Chansung"Do we have to go on public TV and say that we want Park Jaebum back?" (Not Jaebum hyung, but Park Jaebum)"Do we have to make a complaining battle about this then?"

-------------------

Fan: "Okay try to succeed as 6 members then"

Ok Taecyeon: "We will do the best that we can so that we can be proud dongsaengs to Jaebum hyung"

-------------------

Fan: "The hottests have said to change your fandom name since you are no longer 7"

Jung Wook: "That is the same as telling 2PM do not continue with their activities, so we will not answer your question"

-------------------

Fan: "Why did the company not protect Jaebum?"

Jungwook: "Why didn't the fans shield him then" (After he said this, it exploded)

-------------------

Fan: "I'm not curious about the personal mistake but why aren't you protecting him and forgiving him?"

Answer: "The mistake is so big that we can't even shield or forgive him"



Lee Junho and Hwang Chansung expressed their feelings and cried.

They didn't cry after talking about Park Jaebum, but cried after saying their own emotions.

They said a new leader has not been appointed yet.

I am so lost for words that I can't even type this up properly.

All this time we have been fooled by these lumps of fakes.

This may just be the most regretful period of my life. For liking those ******* so much.

All the other stuff you've read are rumors.This is what I heard from someone who was in the conference.I am saying this with utmost confidence that what I've said is true.I am no longer going to say that I feel sorry for the members… this is just unbelievable.They said not to doubt the friendship of the 7 members… That is just…. far out.



QUOTE
Right now I'm in the PC room .. I am so dumbfounded I don't even know what to write.

Like the article said, it's true that the 6 members agreed on the withdrawal.. 6PM is honestly such a big embarrassment now.

Honestly..

It finished at 8PM and just got out.. ah .. I am honestly so furious right now..

Taecyeon said that if they tell us what Jaebum did our love for him will disappear .. -_-''

Crazy Ok Taecyeon. Honestly I guess a person really does change when they know what money tastes like …Honestly …

What Chansung said made me so angry .. The agitation isn't settling in yet.When he was asked if 2PM would carry on as 6 members, he said are you here just to ask that question .. -_-'''

I am totally done with 2PM now



QUOTE
Hahahaha I'm going crazy.My friend knows a lot of acquaintances that went to the conference…

I just got off the phone with her……..

I really don't want to believe her.

Ok Taecyeon……….. SNIGGERED AT THEM, she said he sniggered at the fans a lot

Everytime a question was asked he would snigger hahaha

I am just lost for wordsI guess they were pretending the whole time.

It wasn't JYP that backstabbed him it was the members.

My whole body is just shaking of shock right now all that's coming out of me are laughs.

You don't believe it right? I don't believe it too, this isn't a rumor I am 100% sure on this,

my friend is not the person to lie honestly

I am honestly turning anti nowI am so stupid for believing the members haha

I'm regretting spending so much money for JYP lol

She said Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung got REALLY ANGRY at the fans

Everyone always said beast idol this beast idol that, I guess they really do think they're beasts now hahaha

We believed in them so much

I guess we shouldn't have believed them, if there was any loyalty then all 6 of them would've withdrawn

I honestly thought my attachment to them would last forever

But as I was on the phone with my friend, my affection for them were just dripping down the drain just like that.

I am honestly not lying,

I also want to believe this is a lie.

I kept checking if she was lying, I kept saying to my friend "Really? Really?? You're lying…"

Honestly for 20 minutes I didn't believe her

This friend was more of a hardcore hottest than me, so I can't do anything but believe her, she's also my class friend.

My friend talked to the unnie over the phone too,But because of the current situation, she couldn't get the full details and had to hang up.

This honestly is no lie.I'm not even getting tears now.

I trusted in the members so much….

We were stupid to believe them.I couldn't believe her that I thought maybe JYPE was getting them to act so I asked her if it looked like they looked forced,

She said they looked so real about it, she said it was definitely not acting.

We've watched all their TV shows over and over again, so we would know whether or not they're acting or being real…

Let's not cry or be depressed, let's just give them the same response.

I told myself I wouldn't cuss but I did so I'm sorry, if there's anything you want to ask then leave a comment.

I will tell you everything I knowI will say this again, I'm really not lying, I'm being honest.

+

She said Khun pretty much did not say anything…

I'm not fully sure about this and so isn't my friend.We're waiting for that unni to ring again, I'll be staring at my phone until my neck breaks off




QUOTE
Right now I am arranging the account that I promised to post up by 10PM.

From now on I will throw away being a hottest and return back to my daily life, and will be waiting for the day JYPE regrets.

I will no longer be a follower, I'm sorry for leaving once I write up this account.

First off at around 3.10PM we got in and filled up the rows, from row 1 to row 8..

They were going to start off until someone's handphone went off and we were all told to turn off our phones, and when they saw anyone texting or fiddling with their phones it got confiscated.

There was a rumor going around that someone got told to leave, but there was no one person who did so.

The member's expressions were unexpectedly calm.

I'll be writing out the full account by 10PM anyway so for now I will write up roughly what had happened.


1. When asked if the members agreed to the Jaebum's withdrawal, without hesitation they answered with "Yes".


2. When they said 'From now on please support us as "as 6 members"', my blood pressure went up so high that my vision went yellow.


3. Someone from the official fancafe asked about their next album's concept and their direction of their activities, and if each member was going to go on variety shows.Us and Underground and some other fancafe members were all wanting to take her down for that… It got us so angry…


4. Someone from the official fancafe asked "Has there ever been a time when you received hurt from Park Jaebum's bad personal life", and the mood from the members went pungent and so did the fans… Punches were about to fly everywhere.


I don't know if it's because Taecyeon was mad or not but he kept clenching his jaw… I saw the clenching of his jaw at the side of face with my own eyes… After that question, Taecyeon's facial expression was not good.


5. They kept saying "Us 6 members" over and over again right until the very end… and from that I got a hunch… I guess they really will continue on with six….After this reply it got so loud that I couldn't really hear the questions properly and couldn't hear the members' answers properly.


I will end it here.Lastly I will say it again. I will return back to my normal life after I write this.



May be taken out with FULL credits inclusive of the disclaimer above. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : TELLZONE (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)


0 comments:

Post a Comment