!

30 April 2010

[INFO] 100430 Jaebum is loved by teachers


So today is the second day of mid-term exams,

And yesterday I came across good morality...

When our moral teacher makes questions, he adds in celebrity names more than the other teachers,

For example:

1. Hyori 2. JiHyun 3. Hye Gyo 4. Taeyeon 5. Seo Hyun

Stuff like that hehe

During last year in October during the mid-term exams,

even though it was nothing to do with the exam, he would explain and discuss about separate stuff,

And at the end he made a question regarding Jaebum hehe Of course I got that question right… hehe

That teacher is also a male teacher too so he really likes watching male idol groups… hehe

Even in these exams too, I bet he will put in a question related to Jaebum…



I like it so much so I said

"Teacher! I'm a bumtist so I really like your questions!! Thank you honestly"

But he goes,


"I like him more than you do…" !!!!


Hehehehehe

Park Jaebum!!! Hear that??? You're loved by everyone now ㅠㅠ Don't lose your energy and fighting!!!
'
'


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment