!

19 April 2010

[NEWS] 100417 Wooyoung "My body and my heart isn't ready" 2PM shows off their bodies

2PM showed off their luxurious bodies.

On KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly,’ aired on April 17th, the reporters went to 2PM’s make-up CF filming location and did a surprise interview.

On this day, in response the sudden cameras Wooyoung said in a joking way, “My body and my heart aren’t ready for this” and made everyone laugh.

Also, Wooyoung, who got to ride on a female model’s shoulders, was embarrassed but the model who worked with Nickhun said “He was lighter than I thought. He’s the best.”

2PM is waiting for their comeback as they release their album on April 22nd, and they revealed a teaser video through Naver Music on April 16th. They will reveal their songs on April 19th.





May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDIT: Newsen (SOURCE); qtkrngal515@2ONEDAY (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment