!

12 July 2010

[NEWS] 100712 Jay's 'Count on Me' reaches 40k sales in pre-orders alone @jaybumaom

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : STAR NEWS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)


Jaebum's 'Count on Me' reaches 40k sales in pre-orders alone

2PM's former member released his new album on the 13th and marked his comeback as a singer. The song was released in Korean, English, and as a remix version through an official mini album.

Omitted summaries.

Park Geuntae spoke with Star News and introduced the song, stating, "The highlight begins as soon as the song starts. After that part ends, you can hear a new melody that was matched to Jaebum's clean vocals."

However, Jaebum's English lyrics that he wrote himself are more interesting.

Translated back into Korean, the song states, "There's a lot of things that I can't explain. It keeps running through my mind, sometimes I wonder if I should confess them. But it doesn't matter anymore, let's forget it all. I don't want to become a couple that's shooting some pathetic drama. Bad thoughts and the past, let's just let it all go. Your love for me wipes away my tears. Trust me, I want to share my love and peace with you."

Jaebum's associates revealed that the song was written for the fans that have waited and believed in Jaebum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment