!

01 December 2010

[101128] 2010 MAMA-Macau

My friend and I went to Macau to watch the Mnet Asian Music Awards. I was so sad that 2am wasn't coming but I was still stoked that 2pm was. I swore to myself that I'd go crazy when I see 2pm in person. We got tickets from Mnet and luckily, we were seated in the 4th row from the stage! Just when it was about to start, I looked at the empty seats to the right of the stage being occupied by a group of guys in suits, and when they turned to sit, my jaw dropped and I said "2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm!!!" The first one I noticed was Chansung, biases aside, HE LOOKS THE MOST DIFFERENT THAN ON TV. His skin tone is fair, his nose is perfect and he really looked like he has caucasian blood!!! The others looked relatively the same with how they look on tv, but damn, THEY'RE ALL GOOD LOOKING AS HELL!!! Wooyoung was soooo white!!!

Throughout the whole concert, I kept on looking at them. When one of the Miss Korea's admitted that she liked Taec, Taec bowed 3 times as a sign of thanks. And since we were seated in an area where there are a lot of VIPs and less crazy fangirls, my friend and I were the only ones always standing up and cheering boisterously for the artists. When 2pm won their first award, they were at the front stage and my friend and I were the only ones standing up, waving our Venetian clappers. I swear, I HAD A MOMENTARY EYE CONTACT WITH CHANSUNG AND JUNHO. I mean we were cheering like there's no tomorrow, who wouldn't notice? haha

Next up was 2pm's performance. Wooyoung was so fierce with his Without U piece! But when they got to I'll be back, I couldn't believe that I was watching it live! They get to the bridge and they walked towards the stage in front of us. I was so amazed with all those lights on their legs, Chansung's didn't work though. I could totally tell that the choreography was tiring, they were sweaty already! I screamed so loud when they removed their jackets, and I felt like I died when they tore up their wifebeaters. Taec had the biggest body, but for me, the one with the best bod was Khun, everything was in proportion. Their performance ended and I found myself with my mouth open, looking like a zombie. I felt like I died.

After the show, during the credits, 2pm and miss a went to the center stage. We were already at the railings so we were near them. Luckily, the nearest to us was Chansung and I started shouting "Chansung! I LOVE YOU!!!" I'm sure he heard cause I was so near him. But he didn't react directly. He just smirked and gave this bad boy expression that we all love. All that while, beside him was Taecyeon, dancing like a kid, I feel bad that me and my friend didn't call out to him when we had more chances of being noticed with Taec. haha I saw Fei still teary eyed, then I shouted "Miss A"! Then she waved at us. She's so nice.

At the after party, I kept on waiting for 2pm since we had VIP seats and we could go near them when they pass through the VIP entrance. It was already around 2am but they didn't come. :( The only one from JYP who went to the afterparty was Min. She was nice as well.

I can't believe I saw 2pm in person. Until now. My friend was the one who had the camera, we were to shocked to take a decent picture. She was shaking also. Heeheehee



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Mar'iyatul Qibtiah Abdul Kahar said...

Homaigad ! I am sooooo jealous of you XD Btw , Chansung is also my bias :D Yay US :D Hahahahahaha . Were they all taller than they look on TV ? :O

Post a Comment