!

22 January 2011

[INFO] Haw from Prepix counts his blessings & includes Jay!

TAKE OUT ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS.
CREDITS : @Prepix, glfishyy@ITSJAYPARK.COM (TRANS)


Quote

Posted Image

I'm lucky to have great friends.. the Prepix members that I've been with for 10 years, the BEAST members who are good people even when they're working, Shinsadong Horaengi, and CUBE people, Hong CEO ^^

The dancer friends around me that trust me, friends.. Although I whine because of all the work and get stressed because I want to do well, I have never been stressed because of the work itself.. I've never been betrayed by anyone around me..

As long as I live doing what I want to do, I like to think that I'm not losing to anyone.. I'm always thankful for the people around me and I'm very happy~~ hehe

@JAYBUMAOM Jaebummie is included too hehe

Posted Image
Jay: @Prepix Hyung you are the best!!! kekeke

0 comments:

Post a Comment