!

27 December 2011

[Trans] Taecyeon interview from Dankook University brochure

http://2pmalways.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7445:trans-taecyeon-interview-from-dankook-university-brochure&catid=39:eng-news&Itemid=61

Scans credit: rtd0125 @Oktaku.net | Kor-Eng: Rangkat @2pmalways

What is campus life of busy celebs like? Nowadays, more and more celebs are seeking to balance their work with their study. Taecyeon of 2PM, current junior business major at Dankook University(abv.Dan U), is of them. Taecyeon suddenly excuses himself from the busy preparation site of an upcoming gig. We meet him in a lecture room at Dan U. He has attended school today to take a business strategy exam. While he was walking towards the lecture room after getting off from the vehicle, Taecyeon's eyes were fixed on his revision notes all the time. When the exam session was over, we got a chance to sit down with Taecyeon to have a chat about his campus life.

Q. Have you studied enough for the exam? Were you nervous?

: To tell the truth, I haven't. I gave my best, though. Since I'm not able to attend the school that often, I tend to miss most of the classes. However, I try to catch up with my studies with the aid of the e-learning campus. Exams always makes me nervous, whether I've studied a lot or not.

Q. Do you have any regret regarding your school life?

: Being a celeb and a student at the same time is really tough. Thanks to my busy work schedules, I don't get to neither enjoy the college life much nor make lots of friends at school. I wish I had a friend at school that knows a lot about the school and many good eateries around the campus, so we can hang together at the campus, enjoying freedom. Also, I'd like to have some lovely junior students of my own. It feels really nice to be greeted with a hello from juniors at school. I think it's very cute. I'd give campus love a shot, but I don't know if I'd be able to maintain it. LOL

Q. You recently shot a Dan U promo video, how was the shooting?

: Last August, I shot a promo video with some senior and junior students. Even though it felt a bit strange to shoot something alone without other 2PM members, it was still fun. The students that shoot the video with me made me feel at ease, so the shooting went well. I had to take a two year leave of absence from school for professional reasons, thus it was good to spend some time with my Dan U friends before returning to school.

Q. What have you been up to lately?

: I'm spending much of the time abroad these days. I've been going on the Asia tour and shooting Japanese drama, "99 Days of My Star and Me." However, I'm planning to attend classes and hang around with my friends at the campus when I'm free of schedule.

Last August, Ok Taecyeon made his cameo appearance in the Dan U promo video shot at the campus. Taecyeon, assuming the role of the mood-maker, openly chatted with and took pictures with other undergraduate students at the filming set. He also has agreed to appear and sing in the promo music video that is currently in production. Despite his busy schedules, Taecyeon attends school when he doesn't have any schedule. One could learn a thing or two from his professionalism and mentality of not neglecting his duty as a student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment